The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Xiaomi Device. Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery.
Consider the Black Shark 4 Pro, which comes with shoulder triggers for a more tactile and responsive gaming experience. I actually prefer these physical triggers over the touch-sensitive ultrasonic ones on the Asus ROG Phone 5. The Black Shark 4 Pro is also more affordable than its Asus rival. The Black Shark debuted over a year ago, so it doesn’t have the newest hardware.
- I don’t usually wind up using the touch sensors on wireless earbuds because of their typical problems with discomfort, but these felt nice on my ears.
- On a positive note, I love the size of the Black Shark 4 Pro as it fits perfectly in one hand.
- This Xiaomi Black Shark (GEN 1) firmware flash file (stock ROM) can help you easily un-brick or restore your device to its default or factory state.
- There were just a few times when they caused me to go to the wrong tab.
- Here is the unboxing video if you want to know about the Pro variant.
You should install a provided USB Driver on your computer before the flashing process. Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before. On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
- Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device.
- Thanks to its 120W fast-charging feature, the phone’s battery can be topped up in just 15 minutes.
- The physical trigger buttons were a pleasant experience and the device didn’t even break a sweat on max settings on high refresh rates.
- Just about anything looks great on the display of the Black Shark 4 Pro, including photos, websites, movies, and of course games (that 144Hz refresh rate really helps games fly by with very little motion blur).
- Without that, the connection will not work correctly when you were developing your phone https://aesbe.org.br/novo/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-a5s-oppo-with/.
On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Device. If you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out.
A good device should have complete sensor features to fully meet the user’s needs. While most modern devices have all standard sensor features, some devices have more complete sensor features than others.