No Firmware (product) Version found in the update file. Device calibration data size bigger than expected.
You may be asked to enter the passcode. And then, tap Reset All Settings to restore to factory default. You can download https://benefast.com/step-by-step-guide-how-to-update-the-firmware-on/ the software on Windows Desktop or Laptop. The software can effectively get back every shred of data lost on your system. Now we can assume that there is some critical error in the software components or some key operational element has gone corrupt. When you boot your Mac into Safe Mode, your OS allows only the most necessary apps and programs to start up. The NVRAM/PRAM is responsible for regulating the data related to time settings, volume, display brightness, resolution, etc.
Full guide how to install apk file on android device. Click „Next“ to upload the corrupted DOCX file and wait patiently.
- The other 2 modes erase all data on your iPhone and get your iPhone back to normal, which can be considered as a restore.
- This firmware is too old, make sure you have the latest version and try again.
- If the message doesn’t appear, repeat the previous step or try opening from a different app (for example, Dropbox instead of the internet, or Email).
- In order to fix iPhone won’t restore error like this, check the quality of the USB/lightning cable.
- But you need to rule out hardware problems, that is, your screen can display or will have a reaction when you tap it.
Here, we take the Windows system for example. Use the free iPhone data recovery software – MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS to recover its data after fixing your device. Factory resetting, in general, is the most effective method to fix the white Apple screen of death issue. But this method will erase all of the data off your iPhone.